Your application dashboard will display information on the status of your application, recommendations, transcripts and test scores. Simply log in to the admissions system you used to submit your online application.
Your application will move through the following stages as it proceeds toward a decision:
- Application Received - Your application has been received. During this stage, our office is checking your unofficial transcripts and verifying the accreditation of your previous institutions. Your program may also be reviewing your application at this time. This stage may last anywhere from several days to a few weeks, depending on the volume of applications we receive. While we understand your desire to ensure that we have received your materials, we are unable to respond to individual requests to verify applications.
- Application Incomplete - Your application is missing credentials. You will receive an email from our office with details about your missing credentials. Your application will remain in this stage until we receive the requested materials.
- Awaiting Program Decision - Your transcripts have been checked and your program is reviewing your application. The time-to-decision varies widely among programs, therefore our office cannot provide any information about when your decision will be available.
- Final Review -Your program has made its decision. Our admissions officers are conducting a final review of your materials and preparing your decision letter. This stage may last anywhere from 1 business day to one week, depending on volume.
- Decision Made - Your decision is posted and your letter will be available within one business day. You will receive an email from our office when your letter is ready to view. (You will access your letter through your application dashboard.)