- A separate application fee must accompany each program application for admission.
- The application fee cannot be waived nor deferred, and is non-refundable.
- Pay the application fee by using a valid credit card. We accept Visa, Discover, American Express and MasterCard. Credit/debit cards may also work, but are not as reliable as credit cards.
|U.S. Citizen/Permanent Residents||$75.00|
Change of Status/Readmission:
This fee is subject to change. The most detailed and up-to-date information about the fee is included in the instructions that accompany the application for admission.
If you have difficulties submitting your payment, try the following tips:
- Log out of the application and clear your browser history and cache; or try a different browser and/or computer.
- Verify that you are using a credit card rather than a debit card.
- If using a card issued by a foreign bank, contact the bank to verify that your account is enabled for international transactions and transactions in US currency.
- For technical problems with the payment gateway, contact PayPal/PayFlow support.
- If you receive a message saying that your card has been declined by the bank, contact the bank that issued your card and determine the exact reason for the denial. Your card may have security or other fraud settings in place that could interfere with the transaction.