NSF-NRT Call for Proposals
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has issued a call for proposals for the Research Traineeship (NRT) program, which is designed to encourage the development and implementation of bold, new, and potentially transformative models for STEM graduate education training
- Each institution is limited to submitting two NRT proposals
Deadline for Letter of Intent (LOI):
- Submit letter of intent to the Graduate School: Monday, November 27, 2017 (see instructions)
The Graduate School will assemble a team of faculty reviewers to select up to two LOIs for submission to the NSF. Principal Investigators will be notified of the team’s decision, and selected LOIs will be submitted to the NSF by the Graduate School no later than December 6, 2017.
Deadlines for selected LOIs:
- Submit pre-proposals to the Graduate School: Monday, December 18, 2017
Pre-proposals for the selected LOIs will be reviewed by a team of faculty. Principal Investigators will be notified of the team’s decision no later than Friday, December 29, 2017.
- Selected proposals are due to the Office of Sponsored Projects Administration by 9:00 a.m. on Friday, February 2, 2018
- Selected proposals are due to NSF on Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Please contact the Graduate School Dean’s Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.