This page has links and resources for program staff and faculty working with international applicants and admitted students.
International Credentials and Grading Standards
- Country Sheets This website, maintained by Graduate Admissions, provides information about educational systems, grading standards and degree equivalencies for almost every country in the world.
- NAFSA-endorsed Researching International Education Systems and Institutions
Student Visa (I-20) Information
Conditional Admission Guide
- Learn about conditional admission via intensive English study for academically strong international applicants with low English language test scores.
Resources for working with international students
- American Classroom Readiness: Program-specific online orientation for new international students
- PowerPoint Presentation from ISSS Workshops - April 2014 (PDF)
- Step-by-Step Process Map for New International Graduate Students (PDF)
- ISSS Pre-Arrival Information for New Graduate Students
- Glossary of Terminology and Abbreviations (PDF)
- ISSS Resources for Faculty and Staff