Yudof Fellowship: Summary
Deadline: 12 Noon, November 8, 2017
What do I need to Apply?
The following is a summary of the information you will need to complete the
Section 1: Applicant Information
- Name, email address, student ID, program
- Confirm eligibility
- Indicate human/animal subjects use, if applicable to research
Section 2: Application
- Electronic form, completed and uploaded.
- Maximum two-pages, single-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins. Key references, diagrams or pictures may be included (but they are not required) on a single additional appendix page (no formatting requirements).
- At the top of the proposal: Include a working title for your research project and a 100-word abstract that articulates the interdisciplinary aspects of your work, and includes an explicit statement of the science policy and ethics content.
- Your research plan should describe the work already completed, the current status of your research, and what you will be working on during the fellowship year.
- Describe your research in terms that are accessible to the non-specialist.
- If your research is part of a larger group project, be specific about your role and independent contribution.
- Maximum two-pages, single-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins.
- Focus on activities relevant to your research, publications, presentations, academic accomplishments & awards.
- Unoffical transcript with explanation of any incomplete grades.
If applicable, IRB/IACUC documentation for human/animal subjects
Section 3: Recommenders
- Two letters of recommendation (first recommender should be major advisor)
- Letters are due by the deadline.
Section 4: Save/Update/Submit or Request Letters
- Electronic signature, copy of application and letter request options
- Send electronic letter requests to recommenders well in advance of the application deadline.