Stout & Wallace Fellowships: Nominate
Program Nomination Deadline: Noon, November 8, 2017
Electronic Nomination Procedure
The DGS or designated program support staff will need to complete an electronic nomination. The nomination is uploaded as a single PDF to an electronic form.
1. Create a Program Login to access the nomination form:
Create a username/password to upload the program nomination.
- If more than one staff person will be viewing/updating the nomination (e.g., DGS and DGS Assistant), be sure to create a username/password that can be shared.
2. Create the Electronic Nomination:
- Go to the electronic nomination form (log-in), complete the required fields, and upload a PDF of the nomination. Select either SAVE/UPDATE or SUBMIT.
- SAVE/UPDATE - You will remain in the form and may continue editing.
- SUBMIT - You will exit the form. A nomination confirmation email will be sent to the DGS and to the support staff indicated on the electronic form.
- Both options will save the nomination, overwriting any previously saved/submitted information, and enable Graduate School staff to access the information.
- Both options will allow program staff to continue editing the nomination until the application deadline.
- Faculty reviewers will not view saved/submitted information until after the nomination deadline.
3. Update/Complete Nominations:
To update existing nomination, log-in as "Returning User" to edit.
- Selecting the SAVE/UPDATE button or the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen will save your nomination information, overwriting any previous information.
4. Confirm Receipt of the Nomination:
- Log-in and select SUBMIT at the bottom of the form. An email will be sent to the Director of Graduate Studies and to the support staff indicated on the electronic form.
- To print or view the uploaded PDF, log-in to the nomination form and click on the PDF file (see screen shot below):
Nomination deadline: 12 noon, Wednesday, November 8, 2017