Program Nomination Deadline:
Noon, December 15, 2017
Electronic Nomination Procedure:
Each program may submit one nomination. The DGS or designated program support staff will need to complete an electronic nomination. The nomination is uploaded as a single PDF to an electronic form.
1. Create a Program Login to access the nomination form:
Create one username/password to upload the program nomination.
- If more than one staff person will be viewing/updating the nomination (e.g., DGS and Program Coordinator), be sure to create a username/password that can be shared.
2. Create the Electronic Nomination:
Go to the electronic nomination form (log-in), complete the required fields, and upload a single PDF of the nomination.
- Selecting the SAVE/UPDATE button or the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen will save your nomination information.
3. Update/Complete Nominations:
To update existing nomination, log-in as "Returning User" and select the edit button at the left of the screen.
- Selecting the SAVE/UPDATE button or the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen will save your nomination information. If you select the SUBMIT button, you will receive confirmation of receipt via email.