HHMI ISRF: Apply for Nomination
HHMI has suspended this program effective August 24, 2016
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
International Student Research Fellowship
Deadline: 12 noon, October 14, 2015
UMN Internal Electronic Application Procedure:
- Start Application
- Create a username and password.
- Send Letter Requests - To ensure that letter writers have sufficient time prior to the deadline:
- Complete sections 1& 3 of the electronic application (Applicant Information and Recommenders), choose your "SEND REQUEST OPTIONS" (in section 4 of the application), then select "SEND REQUEST" at the bottom of the page.
- Your three recommenders will receive an email with instructions and a link.
- You will receive notification after the letters are uploaded.
- Complete the Application
- Complete section 2 of the electronic application. NOTE: You must first complete section 1 of the application in order to view all required questions/uploads in section 2.
- This section (Application) details your credentials, the proposed project, and includes all of your uploaded documentation.
- Revise your Application
- You may continue to save, update, submit, or re-submit your entire application until the deadline.
- To resume/edit your application, log-in with your username and password, then select the pencil icon (located on the far left).
- Select SAVE/UPDATE at the bottom of the application page to register your changes.
- Please note that your application is "submitted" each time you select "SAVE/UPDATE/SUBMIT" or "SEND REQUEST" at the bottom of the screen. Submitted information will only be viewed after the application deadline.