DeWitt Fellowship Letters for 2018-19
Two faculty recommendation letters are required. One of the letters must be from the major advisor. Each letter should be no more than two pages.
Program nomination deadline: Noon, November 8, 2017
Programs will have earlier deadlines for internal selection and nomination preparation process. Please contact program for internal deadline.
Where to Submit
- Electronically: To the student's nominating program.
- Campus Mail: To the student's nominating program.
Letters (maximum 2 pages) should comment on:
- The strength of the academic record and the overall professional promise.
- The cohesiveness and significance of the study or research plan.
- The timeliness of progress toward the degree.