How can GAGE funds be used?
Possible uses of GAGE funds include (but are not limited to) initiatives designed to:
- increase the number of applications from underrepresented populations,
- improve admissions procedures to minimize bias,
- improve offers and offer procedures to increase matriculation rates,
- improve advising/mentoring practices to make graduate programs more welcoming,
- create a collegiate community that provides a network for students from underrepresented populations who are in graduate programs with minimal diversity, and
- provide professional development opportunities that prepare students from underrepresented populations for the careers they aspire to pursue.