How Do I...
- How do I apply for Graduate School?
- How do I get information about specific programs, program requirements and course descriptions?
- How do I get to the Graduate School?
- How can I find out what courses are being offered?
- Where can I find a list of graduate education policies?
- How do I view my current enrollment summary?
Go to your MyU account. In the "My Finances" tab / billing and payment section, go to "Helpful Links." You will find your Enrollment Summary under "Registration & Fee Summary."
Funding, Tuition & Finances
- What types of financial aid are available? Where do I apply?
- Where can I find a list of fellowship/grant application deadlines?
- What are the credit requirements for financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I get a hold removed from my record?
- How do I request a time extension?
- How do I request a leave of absence?
- How do I apply for a change of status?
- How do I apply for readmission?