Non-Degree Credits

Earning Graduate Credit as a Non-Degree Student

Detailed information about earning graduate credit as a non-degree seeking student.

  • Please note that only one option for earning credit as a non-degree seeking student involves admission to the Graduate School.
  • If you choose to take graduate level courses as a non-admitted student, and are considering entering the Graduate School as a degree-seeking student at a later date, please carefully review the Graduate School Transfer Credit Policies for Master's degrees and Doctoral degrees.

Information on registering for graduate credit without being admitted to a graduate program.

  • If you want to be admitted to a Graduate School program for non-degree "professional development" coursework, please contact the program directly.
  • Click here for a list of Graduate School programs and websites.