Office of Graduate Admissions Contacts
- The Office of Admissions is responsible for processing all applications for admission and applications for readmission/change of status for the 132 graduate programs that are part of the Graduate School.
- The office provides information about and assistance with the application process to students, faculty, and staff.
- This office also issues the form I-20 for international students admitted to the Graduate School.
University of Minnesota Graduate School
Office of Admissions
101 Pleasant Street SE
309 Johnston Hall
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0421
- Online Application for Admission
- Request Printed Application Materials from Your Major Program
- Application Status Check
- Please do not send attached documents to this email address!