Graduate Education Policy Guides
The Graduate School, in partnership with Academic Support Resources, is in the process of developing detailed guides for each of the policies on graduate education. These guides describe the implications of policies as well as the related roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders. In addition, the guides include a summary page with policy highlights for quick reference. A link to each of the guides will be available on this page as they are completed.
- Leave of Absence and Reinstatement from a Leave: Graduate Students policy guide (PDF)
- Application of Graduate Credits to Degree Requirements (PDF)
- Credit Requirements for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees (PDF)
- Master's Degree: Performance Standards and Progress (PDF)
- Doctoral Degree: Performance Standards and Progress (PDF)